Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Various news

Hey, readers! Just got a few things to say here, so listen up, okay?

First, there will most likely be no new blog today. My brain is totally fried, and I can hardly recall what I had for breakfast, let alone what I had in mind for an opinion piece.

Second, you may have noticed a few things going on with the sidebar as of late. Well, so far I've added a Chat Box and a few ads. The Chat Box is for the readers (That's you!) to chat amongst eachother, and maybe even shoot me a question every once in a while. As for the ads, no, I'm not writing this blog just to get a few bucks. I'm doing it for a hobby. But, I figured if I could make a buck or two, hey, why the heck not? Also, the site may go through a few color schemes and such over the next little while, so don't freak out if the place looks kinda different!

Well, that's all for now, folks. See you guys around later!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: