Monday, January 21, 2008

Poll #23: "What so-far announced 2008 game are you most looking forward to?" results, banner

"Super Smash Bros. Brawl" 38 votes (66%)
"Mario Kart Wii" 4 votes (7%)
"No More Heroes" 3 votes (5%)
"Wii Fit" 2 votes (3%)
"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" 3 votes (5%)
"Advance Wars: Days of Ruin" 3 votes (5%)
"Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney" 0 votes (0%)
"Dragon Quest IX" 0 votes (0%)
"Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates" 2 votes (3%)
"Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood" 1 vote (1%)
"Other" 1 vote (1%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

I can't say I didn't see that coming! I had a feeling the results would be something like this, but 66%? Yipes.

So, this week's banner is by your's truly. Whipped it up quickly. Minus image hunting time, it took me about five minutes. Oh well. Anyways, the theme is No More Heroes (Duh)!

Remember, you can always submit a banner to the blog through this thread on the forums. Just make sure to follow the guidelines! You can also e-mail the banner to me via the address listed in the sidebar.

And now we have this week's poll: "What do you think of the latest Brawl delay?"! I was kinda angry about it at first, but now I'm okay with it. Now I have time for No More Heroes and Endless Ocean!

There should be an article up in a bit. I'm feeling a little under the weather at the moment, so it might not be anything special. But I'll try for something, believe me.

Oh, and it's the 200th post. How 'bout that.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: