Thursday, February 28, 2008

Apologies and explanations

You probably noticed that there was no new article last night. Well, there's a very good reason for this, and that reason is that I haven't been sleeping well lately. Because of my severely messed-up sleep schedule and quality, I haven't been feeling like myself as of late, nor have I been able to concentrate very well.

I was up until 5:00 AM last night, trying to write an article. I had the subject down, I'd done all the research, I was good to go, but I couldn't think. So I sat at my PC for about five hours, staring at the screen, listening to music and flipping around online. I'm still doing just that as I write this, flipping between this page, Go Nintendo, the forums, and a whole bunch of webcomics I know haven't been updated, but I keep going back because... Well, I don't know.

So I'm just going to have to take a little break. I will not be writing a replacement article for last night's absence, and I likely won't be writing anything tomorrow, either. I'm just going to take a little while to let my brain relax, so I don't have to worry about deadlines, subjects or anything, really. I will be back on Monday, with a new article, poll, banner, and all that jazz. But as for this week, it's over. I'm very sorry, readers, but I just need to take some time. I hope you understand. Thank you for reading this.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: