Monday, April 21, 2008

Poll #36: "How many videogames do you own?" results, banner

"More than 200" 4 votes (14%)
"Between 150 and 200" 2 votes (7%)
"Between 100 and 149" 6 votes (21%)
"Between 50 and 99" 2 votes (7%)
"Between 0 and 49" 12 votes (42%)
"I'm not sure" 2 votes (7%)
"I don't have any videogames" 0 votes (0%)

I don't really have anything to say here, except that my collection now has 155 games in it. A review of the latest addition will be coming soon...

One could argue that this banner's a little late to the party, but dammit, Rabbids are timeless. Anyways, it's again a banner by your's truly (What happened to the reader submitted images?). I decided to mess around a bit with integrating the Rabbids into the text. I think it turned out pretty well, but I guess I'll leave the definitive judgment up to you guys.



As for this week's poll, the topic is "Which of the following Wii game ideas sounds best to you?". Personally, I'm still dreaming of a Luigi's Mansion 2...

New article will be up in a little while.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: