Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poll #90: "Did you buy Excitebots: Trick Racing?" results, no banner

"Yes, at full price" 4 votes (26%)
"Yes, at a discount" 1 vote (6%)
"Yes, but I sold it" 0 votes (0%)
"No, but I did rent it" 0 votes (0%)
"No, but I played it" 1 vote (6%)
"No." 9 votes (60%)

A real shame... Excite Bots is a fantastic, off-the-wall racer that I really hate myself for not reviewing. One of these days I will, and it shall be awesome, and you will all buy it in response to it. I hope.

As for this week's banner... There isn't a new one! Two major reasons for this. First, Punch-Out! is awesome and deserves the exposure. Second, cramming on Project Memory has sapped all my creativity. Good news involving the latter shall be coming tomorrow, though, so I suppose that's some consolation.

For this week's banner, the question is "Who do you expect will have the best conference at E3?" It's that time of the year again, and with it comes the speculation that's almost as fun as playing the games themselves. My rampant speculation shall be coming closer to the big event, but now the question is for you. Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft; Who will have the greatest showing this year? With Nintendo completely dying in the water last year, and the latter two performing respectably in their own conferences, last year was interesting, but not exactly mind-blowing. Could this year be different, and could the prize of best-conference change hands? Hey, I don't know. But get votin', and we'll see what the majority think!

More stuff coming tomorrow, so hang on...

5 comments:

SpinachPuffs said...

I would have bought Excitebots, but it has yet to be released here in Europe. If rumours are to be believed, it may never hit European shelves and that makes me very sad :(

PsychoDuck said...

@ SpinachPuffs:

Man, that really sucks. I had no idea it was looking so grim for Europe. Here's hoping for the best, though!

Kyle said...

I agree, Excitebots was an excellent game. When you play over 15 hours (like me) over a weekend of one game, you know it's awesome.

BobSuperJr said...

Excitebots is a pretty darn awesome game. I was a fan of the original Excite Truck, and this game makes it even better and more crazy. The online and the betting system on that make it have high replayability.

PsychoDuck said...

I should forward this comment section to everyone who didn't buy Excitebots.