Monday, August 20, 2007

Poll #5: "Do you ever play games based on movies, TV shows or books?" results

The results are in!

"Yes, all the time" 1 vote(2%)
"Yes, sometimes" 9 votes (20%)
"Yes, but rarely" 21 votes (47%)
"Maybe, but it was a long time ago" 4 votes (9%)
"No, but I've wanted to" 1 vote (2%)
"No, I've never considered it" 1 vote (2%)
"No, they always suck" 5 votes (11%)
"No, and I can't think of any reason why" 1 vote (2%)
"I don't know" 1 vote (2%)

I think these results were pretty much what I expected. Everybody, from time to time, plays one of these so-called "licensed" titles, whether it's The Godfather, Spongebob or Harry Potter.

Make sure to vote in the new poll, "Will you be buying Metroid Prime 3 at launch?"! I voted "No, I can't afford it", sadly. I'll be renting it for the sake of reviewing it, though. That being said, the impressions and the review may be a little later than usual, depending on when my rental shop gets the game in stock.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: