Monday, December 3, 2007

Poll #19: "What is your favourite Nintendo franchise?" results, banner

Another week, another set of results!

"Mario" 13 votes (23%)
"The Legend of Zelda" 11 votes (20%)
"Metroid" 7 votes (12%)
"Fire Emblem" 2 votes (3%)
"Pokemon" 4 votes (7%)
"Star Fox" 1 vote (1%)
"Animal Crossing" 4 votes (7%)
"Kirby" 2 votes (3%)
"Other" 3 votes (5%)
"I can't decide" 6 votes (10%)
"I haven't the foggiest idea" 2 votes (3%)

I can't say I'm surprised to see Mario and The Legend of Zelda so closely fighting for first. They're both amazing franchises that have been here for over twenty years. You don't stick around that long unless you're good! A little curious as to what the "Other" votes were talking about, though.

Also, as always, is another banner! Yet again by yours truly, it is, of course, based on the Pokémon series. In case you're wondering, the flying video games are Super Mario Galaxy, Picross DS and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I think the angles could have been a little better, but hey, it was a twenty minute job, a lot of which was spent picture hunting.

So then, make sure to vote on this week's poll, "What do you think of One Duck's Opinion so far?"! I've been doing this since May, and I'm curious as to what the readers thing of it. Be sure to vote honestly! I'll be backing out of voting in this one for fairness' sake.

New article later tonight!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: