Monday, December 17, 2007

Poll #21: "What is your favorite videogame genre?" results, banner

***EDIT***

There seems to be some trouble uploading transparent images to Blogger right now. I'll just put the old banner up for now, and post the new one when or if things get fixed.

Poll results are in!

"Role-Playing Game" (RPG) 9 votes (20%)
"First-Person Shooter" (FPS) 3 votes (6%)
"Action/Adventure" 10 votes (23%)
"Racing" 0 votes (0%)
"Simulation" 1 vote (2%)
"Puzzle" 1 vote (2%)
"'Trainer' software (Brain Age, Flash Focus, etc.)" 1 vote (2%)
"Other" 4 votes (9%)
"I can't choose!" 5 votes (11%)
"I like them all!!" 6 votes (13%)
"I don't have any preference" 3 votes (6%)

The spread is pretty much what I expected to see. I'm also happy to see that trainer software got a vote. Perhaps Nintendo truly is grabbing the new audience!

And hey, check out that banner! I noticed we'd yet to post a Metroid banner here, so I got to work fixing this injustice! So here's Zero Suit Samus as she appears in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Not a bad Photoshopping job, if I do say so myself. Sometimes simplicity is the way to go!

Oh, and don't forget to vote in this week's poll, "Who's your favourite newcomer to Super Smash Bros. Brawl so far?". I have a feeling Sonic will be seeing more than his fair share of votes.

Okay, new article up in a bit!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: