Monday, May 5, 2008

Poll #38: "Would you buy a new DS model if it were released this year?" results, banner

"Definitely." 6 votes (20%)
"Most likely" 3 votes (10%)
"I'm not sure. I'd have to see it first." 11 votes (36%)
"No, I'm happy with my current handheld" 8 votes (26%)
"I have no idea." 2 votes (6%)

So, it seems that how people feel about a redesign is somewhat split down the middle. I was thinking that maybe things to lean a little more in the direction of "Definitely", but this is still pretty much what I expected. Also, am I the only one who thinks the number of voters has been dropping lately? It's odd, because site traffic seems about the same... Oh well.

This week's banner comes to us from forum member camieman10. As you most likely know, I've been a pretty big supporter of getting a Luigi's Mansion 2. camieman10 decided it would make a good subject for a banner, and I quite like the result. I hope you all enjoy it, too!



Remember, if you ever want to submit a banner to One Duck's Opinion, you can do it in one of two ways. First, you can e-mail it to me via the address listed in the sidebar. Just give the message a name like "One Duck's Opinion Banner" so I don't think it's spam, and attach the file to it. Second, you could just post it in the Banner Submission Thread in the forums if you're a member (If not, feel free to join!).

Whichever submission method you choose, make sure the banner fits the specifications listed in the above thread. So then, I hope so see some new submissions soon!

And finally, we have this week's poll: "Would you be interested in a hard drive for the Wii?". I'm sure more than one of you out there is having troubles with the small amount of space available on the Wii's current 512MB of memory. With WiiWare just around the corner, it seems that problems will just become even more common. So if Nintendo released a hard drive for the Wii with, say, 20GB of memory, would you get it? I think I'd go for it, as long as it doesn't cost too much. I'm not made of money, after all!

Tonight's article will be up in a little while.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: