Monday, May 19, 2008

Poll #40: "Which DS model do you have?" results, banner

"Nintendo DS" 10 votes (23%)
"Nintendo DS Lite" 20 votes (47%)
"Both" 10 votes (23%)
"Neither" 2 votes (4%)

Boy, I really envy those of you lucky enough to have both models. I really wish I didn't have to sell my original DS to buy my Lite... Oh well, I guess it was worth it.

Next up is this week's banner. Again from camieman10 (He likes using Paint.NET, I take it), this one focuses on the character Dry Bones. Originally just another enemy in Super Mario Bros. 3, Dry Bones eventually rose up the ranks to become a kart racer, party goer, and even a pro baseball and soccer player. Not bad for a dead turtle!



And finally, there's this week's poll: "Which of the following great third-party Wii games have you bought?". Far too many great Wii games are ignored due to not being made by Nintendo. This really isn't fair to the developers, and I swear, if I had the cash, I'd be all over Okami and Boom Blox. If only I had the cash...

Tonight's article won't be up for a while yet. I just wanted to get this out of the way early!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: