Monday, October 13, 2008

Poll #61: "What do you think of the DSi?" results, banner

"It's fantastic!" 11 votes (39%)
"It's cool" 8 votes (28%)
"It's okay" 4 votes (14%)
"I don't like it" 2 votes (7%)
"It's terrible!" 1 vote (3%)
"I don't know" 2 votes (7%)

To be honest, I'm somewhat surprised with these results. I saw so much criticism of the DSi, and I was really expecting to see a negative trend in the results. But, here we are, and people seem to generally be happy with it. I guess those that have nothing to complain about just don't bother talking!

As for this week's banner, its theme is Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise. Now, of course, the screenshot up there is far better-looking than the actual game. It's from the 360 version, and I chose it for two reasons: First, it looks great, and two, it has ducks in it. DUCKS! Perfect.



Now, then, comes this week's poll: "Do you think Rare will make any more games for the DS?" I think it's miraculous enough that we got Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise and Diddy Kong Racing DS, but the thought of more Rare goodness does make some sense. Still, though, we've heard nothing at all that even hints at Rare making more games for the the DS. What do you guys think? Personally, I'm right in the middle. Can't say yes, can't say no.

Alright, the regular schedule will resume on Wednesday. As I said on Friday, today is Canadian Thanksgiving, and I purposely didn't think of writing for even a second today! Holidays rock. So, I shall return on "Hump Day", likely with an article that makes the new banner feel less out of place.

See ya then!

***NOTICE***

Due to a typo, I had to reset the poll on Tuesday, October 14th at about 6:00 PM. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

rammstein girl said...

u seem to have put alot of thought and care to these blogs. it is also very researched kudos. message me sumtime maybe i can hear good news or sumthin...ciao