Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sorry, no post tonight (Or Monday, but that's different)

I'm really sorry about this, but I've been unable to think properly today. I just learned that one of my cats has an infection in her foot that may require surgery. Now, she's an older cat, and she already has a brain tumor and diabetes. She's already really sick, and if it turns out that her foot will require partial amputation... We're going to have her put down. We don't want her to suffer through surgery and recovery in her old age. It's hard, but it's the choice we've made.

We're hoping that the infection will go away, but there's always the possibility that it won't. This news is really getting to me, and I just can't concentrate on anything serious right now. Thinking about an article and putting it together just isn't happening tonight.

Now, I may be feeling more like myself tomorrow. If so, I'll write a little something then. If not, I won't be seeing you until Wednesday. Why Wednesday? Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving, and I'll be spending the day with my family, relaxing and eating copious amounts of turkey, potatoes and other stuff.

Again, sorry about not updating tonight, but you can see why I've decided this. If all goes well, I should have a good, lengthy review for you on Wednesday. Thanks for understanding, folks.

No comments: