Monday, January 26, 2009

Poll #73: "Do you think $180 is too much for the DSi?" results

"Heck yeah it's too much!" 8 votes (44%)
"No, I think it's just fine" 6 votes (33%)
"Too much? It's a bargain!" 1 vote (5%)
"I don't know" 3 votes (16%)

Seems people are leaning towards it being a little on the expensive side. I'm gonna go for it, though, since I need a new one anyways (Yes, I'm still making do with that crap carnival. It's a miracle it hasn't broken further). Ironically, take a look at this:


I'll be damned if that isn't the best ad placement I've ever seen.

And now, for this week's banner... Oop, we don't have one! Nope, submissions have run dry, and I got nothin', so we're gonna have to make do with the logo for the time being. At least it's a nice logo.

Now then, this week's poll: "Is $30 too much for the New Play Control series?" There's an interesting back-and-forth on this subject going down on the forums, so I figured it'd be a good idea to see what all you non-forum users think, too. So go ahead, vote with your mouse today, and your wallet tomorrow!

The next article will probably be up tomorrow. I've got an idea brewing, but it'll have to wait until I'm more awake. Writing while sleepy usually isn't a good idea!

No comments: