Saturday, January 10, 2009

This week = Boned

Yeah, I don't even know what happened this week. I wrote Monday's update, and all of a sudden it's early Saturday morning. Real sorry about all that. The review mentioned on Monday's still coming, I assure you. I'm expecting to get started on it tomorrow, and then it'll be up when it's done, probably Monday at the latest. Sorry about this utterly craptacular week. Just watch this crappy little video I made until it's up. Believe me, I could seriously watch this for three days straight. I'm freaking crazy like that.

(WARNING: Insane Final Fantasy VII fans may want to look away! Then get a life!)


Oh, and I'm on Twitter now, but I mostly just write replies, so nothing to really look at. But hey, follow if you want. Maybe something magical will happen.

Finally, playing Garry's Mod with the guys who made Idiots of Garry's Mod is fun, if deafening. Never ask to hear djy1991's mating call. Wait, actually, do ask. It's a life-changing experience. And by that I mean you'll go deaf and become extremely aroused all at once. So yeah, Monday, I guess. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aeris ;_________________________;