Monday, April 6, 2009

Poll #83: "What do you think of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks?" results, banner

"I can't wait to play it!" 11 votes (36%)
"It looks fun" 11 votes (36%)
"I'll need to see more before I decide" 5 votes (16%)
"Doesn't look too hot" 0 votes (0%)
"Oh god, it looks terrible!" 2 votes (6%)
"Wait, new Zelda? WHAT?" 1 votes (3%)

I must say I'm amazed at these results. I was so sure it would be more of an even split between approval and hate for Spirit Tracks, but the results came out overwhelmingly positive! Maybe the naysayers are just that much louder than those who approve?

As for this week's banner, well, it goes without saying that it'd be DSi-themed. As of yesterday the system finished launching in all major markets, so it's pretty much the first thing on most Nintendo gamers' minds by default. For anyone wondering, that's an incredibly scrambled picture of one of my cats serving as the background image. That DSi Camera can be quite the fun little application!


And this week's poll question is "The DSi is now out in all major markets! Do you have one yet?" From the above banner, I suppose you can guess my answer to the question!

There should be a little article up later tonight, with a more substantial one tomorrow sometime. And yes, they're both DSi-related. How did you know?

No comments: