Monday, April 27, 2009

Poll #86: "Are you happy with your DSi?" results, banner

"I'm very happy with it" 7 votes (31%)
"I'm content with it" 2 votes (9%)
"I'm disappointed in it" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't have an opinion on it" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't have a DSi" 13 votes (59%)

No surprise at the majority of voters not having a DSi yet, but a pleasant surprise came from seeing nobody regretting their purchase. Either the DSi is truly awesome, or we're just really easy to please!

This week's banner is really what last week's should've been, but hey, better late than never. Excitebots: The only place where racing robots assemble sandwiches while playing soccer.


This week's poll question is as follows: "Will E3 bring a new Zelda?" E3 may be over a month away, but that hasn't stopped people from going mad with speculation. Popular this year (And really, just about every year) is the notion of a new Zelda game (Because, you know, it's not as if we're getting a new DS one soon or anything...). Personally, I don't see it happening. Check out this article for my full reasoning. Long story short, I'm not expecting it to be revealed at E3. After all, we have to leave some space for Pikmin 3 to shine, don't we?

Now then, about that article I've been working on... I haven't been able to touch it all day. Left 4 Dead ate up my time faster than you can say "BOOMER!", so that article will have to wait. Have no fear, though! My reasoning for my vote in this week's poll will be coming up within the next few hours, so there will still be something to read. Hold tight!

No comments: