Monday, June 1, 2009

Poll #91: "Who do you expect will have the best conference at E3?" results, banner

"Nintendo" 10 votes (43%)
"Sony" 2 votes (8%)
"Microsoft" 0 votes (0%)
"They'll all suck" 1 vote (4%)
"They'll all rock" 2 votes (8%)
"I have no idea, but I can't wait!" 8 votes (34%)
"I have no idea, and I really don't care" 0 votes (0%)

I suppose these results are expected of a blog focused primarily on Nintendo, but that doesn't make it any less interesting. The total lack of votes for Microsoft was a bit of a surprise. I just finished watching the second half of the conference, and I'd say it was decent, but not mind-blowing. Of course, their "Natal" controller thingamabobber is pretty interesting. I may talk more about that later...

This week's banner is... Well, it's E3 week, so what would you expect it to be? An E3 banner, right? That's what I expected, too, except the one I made seems to have disappeared. I think I'll whip up a new one later in the week, possibly using some new assets and stuff from whatever's shown off tomorrow. Sorry about that. I apologize for my computer's anomalies.

And now for this week's poll: "How does your excitement for E3 2009 compare to E3 2008?" It wasn't easy figuring out a poll that'll work both before and after the event, but here it is! I'd say my excitement is greater this year, as the probability of sequels to some of the biggest games grows with each passing day since the release of the last game in the series. Of course, Valve decided to completely kill my patterning with Left 4 Dead 2, but I'll forgive them due to it being, well, Left 4 Dead 2.

I'll be whipping up a nice serving of E3 goodness shortly, so hold on!

No comments: