Friday, June 5, 2009

Poll replacement, new banner

Well, that poll was a bust, garnering only seven votes. It sure isn't easy making a poll referring to an event that will still work after said event. Instead of attempting to gauge overall thoughts based on seven votes this Monday, I'll just be replacing the poll with a new one, and letting it run straight through until the 15th. Now then, the question is "What did you think of E3 2009?" Simple, yes? Personally, I was pleased with what I saw. Nintendo fans got Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Metroid: Other M and the long-awaited Golden Sun DS. That's plenty enough for me to consider this a good week.

Now then, for this week's banner, the subject is Super Mario Galaxy 2, one of the games announced on Tuesday. The original Galaxy was an incredibly fun adventure that was downright beautiful to boot. If the image used in the banner is any indication, Galaxy 2 will be carrying on both traditions.


As with the poll, this banner will remain up until the 15th. Now then, with this taken care of, I'll get to work on a few article ideas I have floating about. Expect one (Or more!) to appear later today or over the weekend.

2 comments:

SpinachPuffs said...

I am so jealous of your ability to make awesome banners... I really should get round to updating my own but now that I'm done with exams, procrastination is setting in.

As for the poll, I went for the amazing option. Because it was.

PsychoDuck said...

I think the only thing that kept me from voting "Amazing!" was the complete lack of Miyamoto with his sword and shield. I don't even care if a game announcement was tied to it, I just need to see him suit up again.

But yeah, good E3. Just lacking the sword-wielding, middle-aged Asians.