Friday, June 6, 2008

Another delay, but for a different reason

I actually felt really good about writing tonight, but it's just too damn hot for me to concentrate. It was about 32 degrees Celsius earlier (About 90 Fahrenheit for you Americans out there), and the humidity is only making it worse. Adding even more to the situation is my very low heat tolerance. Let's just say I'm a Winter kinda guy...

Now, it's looking to be a little cooler on Monday. I'll do my very best to have things back to normal then. As for now, I'm going to go back downstairs into the air conditioned goodness of my living room.

Sorry for this, folks, but it's really not my fault this time. If I could, I would, but I can't, so I won't. Again, very sorry. Will be back on Monday.

The Duck Has Spoken.

1 comment:

CMM1215 said...

I'm a winter guy too, Duckie. Don't worry. =)