Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brain dead... Again...

Ugh, I just can't think of anything good tonight. I actually started writing something and was about ready to wrap it up, then I realized it sucked. So yeah, things just aren't working tonight...

Oh, and that article I keep blabbing about and delaying? Yeah, that'll just happen when it happens. I have a writer's block about three miles thick right now. I'm going to spend tomorrow doing as little as possible, and hopefully I'll be able to think enough to write something on Friday.

Wow, the blog's second year is starting off sooo well...

The Duck Has Spoken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um... yeah... you need to stop this. Just think of a bunch of ideas and write them down, then keep thinking of more even though you have enough to keep your blog goin' for a while. That's what I do.

My blog is...
world-1-1.blogspot.com