Monday, November 17, 2008

Poll #65: "What is your primary gaming system?" results, banner

"Wii" 15 votes (38%)
"Playstation 3" 5 votes (12%)
"XBox 360" 3 votes (7%)
"Nintendo DS" 4 votes (10%)
"PSP" 0 votes (0%)
"PC/Mac" 3 votes (7%)
"Other" 0 votes (0%)
"I play multiple systems evenly" 9 votes (23%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't play games" 0 votes (0%)

It's probably just due to the demographic I tend to attract, but it's surprising to see so many people consider the Wii their primary gaming console. I mean, I love the Wii and many of its games, but I just can't see it being my main console. I don't feel many of the developers are treating it enough like a primary console, and it's due to the comparatively lower level of quality software on the Wii that I'm stuck to the PC. Again, I love the Wii, but it's just not primary console material for me.

This week's banner comes from forum member camieman10, and the theme is Bowser Jr. Why? Because he's fantastic, okay? I don't believe any further explanation is needed.



The subject of this week's poll is "What do you think of the Animal Crossing series?" A lot of people have been saying that City Folk didn't change enough from the previous games, so I'm curious as to what you guys think. Personally, I didn't really want much change, so I'm happy with this. That's just me, though.

New article will be up shortly, and this time, I mean it!

No comments: