Friday, November 14, 2008

Two new features on One Duck's Opinion

I did some tinkering around today, and decided to add two little features to One Duck's Opinion.


First, and most notably, is the "Latest Review" section in the sidebar. Every time I post a review I'll edit the image and link here just in case someone's looking for a review for that game. Not bad, huh?


Second, and just for kicks, is the random text box just below the top Project Wonderful ads. Currently consisting of just seven different phrases, this little beauty is here to stop things from becoming too serious. I never started One Duck's Opinion with a serious business in mind, and this fun little feature reinforces this. Special thanks to this site for showing me how to do this after so many months of wanting to.

So, those are just two little updates I made. Nothing big, but nice to have. What do you think? Let me know in the comment section, or this forum thread.

No comments: