Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poll #78: "Will you be getting a DSi?" results, banner

Sorry about the slight delay with the new poll and banner, folks. I was a little busy yesterday waiting to catch a glimpse of myself in Half Life: Hero Beggining. Too bad it only turned out being no more than that: A glimpse. Oh well, maybe next time! Now then, poll results:

"Yes, on day one!" 6 votes (30%)
"Yes, but not right away" 7 votes (35%)
"Maybe. I'm not sure yet." 2 votes (10%)
"Most likely not" 4 votes (20%)
"Definitely not" 1 vote (5%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

A surprisingly positive response. I was so sure I was one of the only people excited for this!

This week's banner is by yours truly, and features the newly-announced Excitebots: Trick Racing. To be honest, I was quite skeptical at first of this game when the details came out earlier today, but now that I've thought about it some more I've decided that it might actually be worth getting next month. Sure, it's far different from the other games in the Excite series, but the core racing element is intact, and that online play has really got me excited. That was just about the only thing missing from Excite Truck! So sure, I'll give Excitebots a chance. It may not be several Optimus Prime clones having a footrace, but it just might prove to be a good time anyways.


As for this week's poll, the question is "What do you think of Excitebots: Trick Racing?" Yep, that game's pretty much this week's theme! You've read my thoughts above, so now it's your turn to have your say!

No comments: