Monday, March 30, 2009

Poll #82: "Are you interested in Pokémon Platinum?" results, banner

"Interested? I have it already!" 4 votes (15%)
"Yes! I'm getting it ASAP!" 6 votes (23%)
"I'm sort of interested in it" 5 votes (19%)
"No, not really" 5 votes (19%)
"No, I don't want it at all" 6 votes (23%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

It seems I'm far from the only person not interested in the billionth Pokémon game. Of course, I've got nothing against those who still enjoy it. By all means, have fun. I'm just not a fan anymore.

Last week sure came with its fair share of announcements, with probably the biggest (Yet least substantial) one being the revelation of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. So then, what better theme to have for this week's banner? I whipped this up in a few minutes, but I think it does the job quite well.


While we're on the subject, this week's poll is also of a similar theme: "What do you think of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks?" I'm quite keen on it myself so far, but I know a lot of people are somewhat less enthusiastic about this dramatic shift. Now's your chance to let your opinion be known!

I'm thinking the next article will be up within the next day or so, hopefully before tomorrow evening. I've got a couple ideas floating about, so all I have to do is pick one and get writing! Now, if I can just concentrate for once...

No comments: