Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poll #80: "Will you be getting MadWorld?" results, banner

Really sorry for the big delay on this one! I got caught up trying like mad to get a good banner! I think the wait was worth it, though, because I freaking love this banner. But, before we get to that, it's poll results time!

"Yes, as soon as possible!" 6 votes (25%)
"Yes, but maybe not so soon" 3 votes (12%)
"I'm not sure yet." 1 vote (4%)
"I doubt it" 4 votes (16%)
"I don't think I'll ever buy it" 3 votes (12%)
"I'm too young to buy it" 7 votes (29%)

It's good to see that the majority of votes were positive, although it was only a one vote difference between that and negative votes. Perhaps if I was actually thinking and included a "I'm too young, but I want it" option we'd know the score for real. Oh well, live and learn... Hanging on the edge of tomorrow...

This week's banner is in celebration of the first ever Grand Theft Auto game finally hitting the Nintendo DS in the form of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. Man, I just can't wait to get my hands on this one on the weekend. Curse my allowance-driven purchase delays! Anyways, as I said above, I'm quite happy with how this banner turned out. How about you?


Well, finally we have this week's poll: "What do you think of the Grand Theft Auto series?" Personally, I'm a fan of the franchise. It's frantic, lawless, crazy fun. But hey, that's just me. What's more interesting is what all you guys think! So get voting!

There WILL be a new article tomorrow! I swear it, folks! I don't care if I wear out my keyboard in fury, there absolutely will be an article tomorrow!

1 comment:

SpinachPuffs said...

Nice banner as always Mr Duck :D

I'm split on the GTA games - I really like the old GTAs (and thusly I'm majorly hyped for CW) but feel no urgency to try out the modern console versions. Perhaps I prefer my violent actions to have less fallout and consequence: does this make me a bad person?