Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crappity crap crap crappity DAMMIT

Man, I was all pumped up to write a big article last night, and whaddya know, my 'net dies on me. This has been happening so often lately, I think it's about time I invested in a new modem...

And now, since I couldn't finish writing last night (I tried to write more in a Wordpad file, but my frustration sort of stymied the process), I have to write it now with freaking leaf blowers going off right outside my window. For the love of crap, aren't leaves supposed to rot? Just leave them be, dammit!

And if you really must mess with them, how about a little piece of technology called a rake? It's a really amazing invention, maybe I'll show ya how it works sometime!

...*Sigh*... Okay, enough ranting... I'll get to work on yesterday's article after I grab some breakfast...

The Duck Has Spoken.

1 comment:

WJUK said...

I use Windows Live Writer, so I can carry on writing even if my internet goes down. You can use pretty much any other blogging client as well.