Monday, April 14, 2008

Poll #35: "Do you have any foreign consoles, games or peripherals?" results. banner

"Yes, tonnes of them!" 1 (3%)
"Yes, a few here and there" 9 (29%)
"Yeah, but only one." 1 (3%)
"I used to" 2 (6%)
"No, but I'd like to have some" 9 (29%)
"No" 9 (29%)

Not sure what to say here, although I did expect a few more votes for "Yes, tonnes of them!". And man, I really need to get that new white Gamecube controller that's coming out in Japan soon...

This week's banner was made to celebrate Mario Kart Wii's recent release in the European market. From what I've read, it sounds pretty promising, although it's not without it's problems. I guess I'll just have to wait to render my opinion.



For this week's poll, the question is as follows: "How many videogames do you own?". A simple question, really. Of course, if you're not sure, there's an option to say so, but you can always just make a rough estimate, too. Personally, my collection's sitting at a respectable 154 separate games. Not too shabby!

Tonight's article will be up in a little bit.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: