Monday, June 16, 2008

Poll #44: "How much do you want an Animal Crossing Wii?" results, banner

"I want it, and I want it NOW" 18 (56%)
"Sure, why not?" 11 (34%)
"I don't know" 0 (0%)
"I don't really think I want one" 2 (6%)
"No. No more darn Animal Crossing." 0 (0%)
"What's Animal Crossing?" 1 (3%)

Hooray, I'm not alone! If it weren't for the fact I picked up Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time on Friday, I'd surely have played Wild World all weekend. Nook has to make it to the Wii! There's so many Bells in that market!

This week's banner is somewhat random. I got ready to do the poll results, noticed there wasn't a single banner lined up, and whipped one up real quick. So, here it is, in all it's 8 bit glory. I've yet to get Dr. Mario Online RX, but I really should. Maybe I'll pick up a Wii Points Card this weekend.


As for the new poll, the topic is "Which upcoming Wii game are you most looking forward to?". Now, I'll be leaving Animal Crossing Wii off the list due to a minor technicality: We know nothing about it. Oh well, we can always hope E3 will solve this little problem.

Tonight's article should be up in a little bit. Might be a little short due to an unexpected delay (Darned internet).

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: