Monday, November 5, 2007

Poll #15: "How would you rate the Wii's current software library out of ten?" results, banner, site news

Be sure to check out the news at the bottom of this post! But first, poll results!

"10 (Perfect)" 1 vote (2%)
"9" 0 votes (0%)
"8" 14 votes (36%)
"7" 13 votes (34%)
"6" 3 votes (7%)
"5" 3 votes (7%)
"4" 2 votes (5%)
"3" 1 vote (2%)
"2" 0 votes (0%)
"1 (Terrible)" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't know" 1 vote (2%)

So it seems the opinion on the Wii software library is fairly positive. I agree in that it could be better, but it's got quite a bit of good in it as of now.

And with another week comes another banner! Oh, look, it's another by me! As you can plainly see, it's yet another Battalion Wars 2 banner. It came out this past week, and I sadly am unable to get it... Oh well, that's what a Christmas list is for!

Make sure to vote in this week's poll, "Are you planning to get Super Mario Galaxy at launch?"! Personally, this is the game I've been waiting for the most. It looks to be like Super Mario 64 times 2356! A day one purchase for me, no doubt!

Finally, the news. As of today, the update schedule will be changing to Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. Every weeknight was too much for me to keep up with, so I'm going to give this a try and see how things turn out. Hope that's okay with you guys!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: