Monday, November 26, 2007

Poll #18: "What do you think is this year's best Wii game?" results, banner

The results!

"Super Mario Galaxy" 34 votes (80%)
"Metroid Prime 3: Corruption" 2 votes (4%)
"Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure" 1 vote (2%)
"Mario Strikers Charged" 0 votes (0%)
"Battalion Wars 2" 1 vote (2%)
"Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition" 3 votes (7%)
"Other" 1 vote (2%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

Now who didn't see this coming? I'm somewhat surprised Metroid Prime 3: Corruption didn't get as many votes, but otherwise it was pretty predictable.

And now, you have probably noticed the new banner. It's by me, and I'm quite proud of it. Don't worry, the blog's still called "One Duck's Opinion", I just felt like messing around a bit with the banner this week. Hope you like it!

And make sure to vote on this week's poll, "What is your favourite Nintendo franchise?"! I'm really looking forward to the results on this one! Personally, I can't decide! So many of the franchises have given me endless hours of entertainment...

I'll get to work on tonight's article soon!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: