Monday, November 12, 2007

Poll #16: "Are you planning to get Super Mario Galaxy at launch?" results, banner

Poll results!

"Of course! I've got my pre-order right here!" 15 votes (38%)
"Yes, but I don't have a pre-order" 15 votes (38%)
"I already imported it from Japan!" 0 votes (0%)
"No, I can't afford it" 2 votes (5%)
"No, I'm going to wait for the hype to die down" 3 votes (7%)
"No, I don't want it" 1 vote (2%)
"I don't know" 3 votes (7%)

Pretty much what I expected here. 76% of all voters are at least going to attempt to get Galaxy this week. If they haven't already, that is!

Regarding this poll, I realized I should have added a few more options, such as "I want it, but I don't have a Wii" and "I already have it" (For any insiders who may be reading this). Oh well, what's done is done.

This week's banner comes courtesy of WildWorld (Or Cameron, whatever name you wanna go by). And guess what? It's Galaxy themed! I don't think anyone saw this coming! Nice work!

To submit a banner, just sent a 760 (exactly) x 300 (At most) image via my e-mail listed in the sidebar.

And finally, we have this week's poll: "How old were you when you first played a video game?" I think I was about 5 or so... Not quite sure.

New article coming up in a bit!

The Duck Has Spoken.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hoorah! Thanks for using my banner, PsychoDuck ^^

I think I was about 6 or 7 years old when I got my N64 as a holiday gift- I've never turned back since :p