Monday, May 12, 2008

Poll #39: "Would you be interested in a hard drive for the Wii?" results, banner

"Yes, and I don't care how much it costs" 17 votes (36%)
"Yes, but only if it's reasonably priced" 22 votes (47%)
"Maybe." 3 votes (6%)
"No, I have no reason to buy a hard drive for my Wii." 3 votes (6%)
"I don't know." 1 vote (2%)

I'm definitely in need of a hard drive... I had to wipe so much stuff off my Wii memory to make room for just three WiiWare games! Oy...

This week's banner is once again from forum member Camieman10. This banner sets out to say that just because a game is old doesn't make it any less amazing, and it succeeds in stating this for sure. Nothing like a golden oldie!



For this week's poll, the question is "Which DS model do you have?". Personally, I'm using a DS Lite right now. I had to sell my old DS to my sister to afford it... I really hate doing that.

So then, the next article will be up really soon!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: