Monday, May 26, 2008

Poll #41: "Which of the following great third-party Wii games have you bought?" results, banner

"Okami" 7 votes (16%)
"Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure" 15 votes (34%)
"Boom Blox" 3 votes (6%)
"No More Heroes" 13 votes (30%)
"Other" 21 votes (48%)
"I only buy Wii games by Nintendo" 6 votes (13%)
"I don't have a Wii" 3 votes (6%)

As of yesterday, I joined the ranks of the proud few owners of Boom Blox. Message to Spielburg: Keep up the awesome.

As or this week's banner, it once again comes courtesy of camieman10. He amps up the awesome even further this week with his Pikmin-themed banner. Pikmin 3, Nintendo! Make it happen, and soon!



So then, now we have this week's poll. The subject: "Which Wii Channel do you use the least?". A lot of people seem to question the usefulness of many of the channels, so here's a way for you to say which one is the most useless to you. Personally, it's a three-way tie between News, Forecast and Check Mii Out. I'm voting Forecast, though, due to it being so unreliable and scarcely updated. I haven't touched the Nintendo Channel in a while, but that's only because I had to delete it for WiiWare. Hurry up with the memory solution, Nintendo! (I'm not including the Mario Kart Wii or Wii Fit Channels, as they're somewhat different from the others)

Today's article will likely be up sometime later in the evening. Probably soon, though, since there's a thunderstorm scheduled for tonight, and I really don't like using my computer during one of those. Even though there's about three surge protectors guarding my PC, I can never be to careful. This comp's not even a year old yet!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: