Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Poll #52: "How much do you want The Conduit?" results, no new banner

"I want it a whole lot!" 14 votes (42%)
"I sort of want it" 8 votes (24%)
"I'm not really too keen on it" 5 votes (15%)
"Looks like crap" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't know" 1 vote (3%)
"What the heck's The Conduit?" 5 votes (15%)

Well, the majority of people who actually know what The Conduit is seem pretty interested. Can't blame them, really, what with the amazing graphics and huge potential. Also, High Voltage really "gets" the Wii, so it will be quite interesting to see what they manage to deliver.

There is no new banner today. Why? Well, nobody submitted one, and I can't think of a single good idea. Not one. I tried making maybe six different banners, and they all sucked. Oh well, I suppose having this one up for one more week won't hurt.

Finally, as for this week's poll, the subject is "What do you think of Pokémon Platinum?". Personally, it looks like the most updated of any "third" Pokémon game so far. A brand new, messed-up dimension, mini-games, an updated story, a crazy new Battle Frontier, and a whole lot of really impressive 3D graphics. Seriously looks like one hell of a game.

New article will be up in a little bit!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: