Monday, February 9, 2009

Poll #75: "Does the 2009 line-up renew your interest in the Wii?" results, banner

"Absolutely!" 4 votes (22%)
"It does a little bit" 4 votes (22%)
"Not really" 1 vote (5%)
"Screw this, I'm selling it" 0 votes (0%)
"I never lost interest" 9 votes (50%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

I must say, I was expecting quite a few more votes on "Absolutely". I never imagined so many people had stuck with the Wii! One things for sure: With this line-up, the Wii's not gonna be losing me this year.

This week's banner, like last week's, comes to you from me. Notice anything familiar about this? I decided to run with the whole game crossover, "Anything Can Happen Here" theme for a bit, with this edition calling back to last month's "Three types of game endings I really hate". Can you think of some bizarre, "it'd never happen in a million years" game crossover? If so, feel free to whip it up in banner form and submit it via the e-mail listed in the sidebar, or post it in this thread. Who knows? If I like it (And it's exactly 760 pixels wide and no taller than 300 pixels), you just might see it up on the site! Of course, you don't have to adhere to this little theme I've got going, so if you've got some other idea for a banner, feel free to submit that, too!


Finally, as for this week's poll, the topic is "What do you think is the best feature of the DSi?" Personally, I'm really excited about the new DSi Shop that'll be coming with it. Made in Wario and Art Style: PiCOPiCT both look like huge amounts of fun, and that Moving Memo Pad software is just mind-blowing in its potential. Oh, I also kinda like that the DSi has a hinge that isn't broken. I appreciate that.

As for the next update, I've got something in the works. I've been adding bits to it over the last couple of days, and I'd say it'll be up sometime tomorrow night, with midday Wednesday being the latest. Woo, deadlines!

3 comments:

SpinachPuffs said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I finally got round to sticking a link to this site on my own blog - I've been meaning to do so for a while!

Keep up the good work, my web-footed friend ;)

Anonymous said...

Who's that guy in the banner? XD

PsychoDuck said...

@ SpinachPuffs:

Sweet! Thanks for that. I'll get right on doing the same for you ^_^

@ Anonymous:

Wow, I thought the "Toasty!" guy was a little more well-known than that! He'd randomly appear in Mortal Kombat II whenever the player pulled off an awesome combo. Rumour has it he's one of the game developers, and his picture was put in as an Easter Egg.