Monday, February 16, 2009

Poll #76: "What do you think is the best feature of the DSi?" results, banner

"The new shape/size" 2 votes (7%)
"The camera" 2 votes (7%)
"The DSi Shop" 16 votes (59%)
"The SD card slot" 5 votes (18%)
"The new Wii Channel-like menu" 0 votes (0%)
"I don't like the DSi at all" 1 vote (3%)
"I don't know" 1 vote (3%)

A little surprised to see "The new Wii Channel-like menu" didn't get any votes. That's probably my third or fourth favourite part of it! I just love the expandability that sort of menu brings. Maybe most people just don't know about it. After all, I've only found three or so screenshots of it.

This week's banner resulted from a session of Team Fortress 2 I played last night. I just love it when the picture of the guy who just killed you shows him about to bite the dust himself. So satisfying.


And finally, the poll: "Do you think the iPhone is that much of a threat to the DS?" To be honest, every time I hear an Apple CEO say something like "Oh yeah, the DS' days are totally numbered" I can't help but laugh and laugh. The iPhone's little "apps" and time-wasters are nothing compared to what the DS has up its sleeve. Also, the iPhone costs about as much as three DS Lites. Yeah, not interested, pally. Call me when you grow some buttons.

I'll probably start writing something later tonight, but I wouldn't expect it any earlier than tomorrow. After all, it's a holiday! WOOOOOO

2 comments:

SpinachPuffs said...

I think the only way the iPhone threatens the DS/DSi is if people are forced to choose between owning one or the other (let's face it - they both cost a pretty penny). When it comes to invading the handheld gaming market though, Apple have a long way to go before they're threatening the Sony, let alone Nintendo.

Ryan Bonfanti said...

I think your not giving the iPhone enough credit, Duck.