Monday, February 23, 2009

Poll #77: "Do you think the iPhone is that much of a threat to the DS?" results, banner

"Very much so" 1 vote (4%)
"Sort of" 2 votes (8%)
"Not really" 11 votes (47%)
"*Histerical laughter*" 9 votes (39%)
"I don't know" 0 votes (0%)

Can't say I'm at all surprised with these results. The iPhone is an impressive piece of technology, but it's by no means a threat to the DS' dominance.

As for this week's banner... I got nothin'! The current banner will just be sticking around for a little longer, I guess.

And then we have the matter of this week's poll: Will you be getting a DSi? I've been hearing a lot of negativity towards this little beauty lately, so I figured it'd be a good idea to check if most people really don't like it, or if the people who do like it just don't speak up very much. And what better way to find out by asking how people will be voting with their wallets? So then, let's have it!

Tonight's article is running kinda late. I'm having a hard time finishing it off... I may have to leave it until tomorrow. In other news, I now have two reviews pending, so that's something to look forward to!

No comments: