Monday, February 2, 2009

Poll #74: "Is $30 too much for the New Play Control series?" results, banner

"Too much! $20's more like it!" 7 votes (36%)
"Sounds fair to me" 8 votes (42%)
"It's a steal!" 2 votes (10%)
"I don't know/care" 2 votes (10%)

I expected a whole lot more to say it was too expensive. Perhaps I overestimated how many people are upset about the price?

This week's banner is... A weird one. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I made it, but I hope you'll agree that it's too awesome not to use. And how about that line at the bottom: "Anything Can Happen Here"? That would make a pretty nice slogan for the blog...


The question I'm asking you guys in this week's poll is "Does the 2009 line-up renew your interest in the Wii?" Admittedly, I haven't really played Wii at all in a few weeks aside from messing around in World of Goo a bit. I just haven't been all that interested in it. With Punch-Out! Wii, Sin and Punishment 2, MadWorld, The Conduit, and so much more on the way in 2009, though, my attention has certainly been caught.

The next update would have been up tonight, but holy crap do I have one massive headache. Rest assured, though, that I do have a solid idea scribbled out in front of me here, and it will be finished up as soon as possible. For now, though, I'm gonna down some Tylenol and get some sleep.

No comments: