Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New poll and banner time

I don't know how I managed to do this, but I actually forgot to make a new poll. Um... Whoops? So yeah, new poll: "Based on looks alone, which DS model do you like best?" To be honest, I don't think the DSi looks quite as good as the Lite. That big camera on top is just an eyesore on the white model, and I don't like how much the shoulder buttons stick out. Still, though, I'm anticipating it for its abilities more than its looks, but that's not the point of this poll. So let's see how y'all feel!

As for the banner, ryanrab1 saw the lack of newness up top and decided to submit the following Midna-themed banner. Why Midna? 'Cause she's flipping awesome! Definitely one of the better new characters this generation.


Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

No comments: