Monday, August 27, 2007

Poll #6: "Will you be buying Metroid Prime 3 at launch?" results

The votes are in! And the results are...

"Yes, I have it pre-ordered" 8 votes (19%)
"Yes, but I don't have a pre-order" 12 votes (28%)
"Maybe" 5 votes (11%)
"I'm going to rent it first" 3 votes (7%)
"No, I can't afford it" 7 votes (16%)
"No, but maybe after the hype dies down" 3 votes (7%)
"No, I don't want it at all" 3 votes (7%)
"I want it, but I don't have a Wii" 1 vote (2%)

Pretty expected results here. Nearly everybody wants in on the action! I can't blame them, either, especially not since Nintendo Power's 10/10 review! I only wish I had the cash... Oh well, I'm gonna try and rent it, instead. As I said last week, impressions and review all depend on when my Rogers Video gets the game in stock. Hopefully soon!

Make sure to vote in this week's poll, "Which color of DS Lite do you like best?"! I had to say that the Brain Age 2 model really catches my eye. Not only does it look great, it's unique, so it'll be pretty hard to lose it amongst my friends' DS Lites! I'm bettin' most of the votes will be heading in that direction.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: