Friday, August 24, 2007

Well, folks, it's post number 100!

And to celebrate, I've whipped up a little something special! As you've most likely noticed, there's a new banner floating uptop! I just made that up quick in about, oh... 40 minutes to an hour. I'm not very good at Photoshop, but I'm pretty proud of this one.

If you'd like to submit a banner, feel free to send it to me via my Yahoo! Canada e-mail address in the sidebar under Contact Info. It must be exactly 760 pixels wide (And larger and it doesn't work, but any smaller and there's an ugly border on it), and it can be as tall as you want, as long as it's smaller than 300 pixels. Also, it pretty much goes without saying that it be appropriate for the site.

I'll try for an article tonight, but no guarantees. Still feelin' kinda cruddy.

Anyways, this is post number 100! However, due to the many non-articles I've posted, I can't call this article 100. I'll go back and count the number of genuine articles later, but for now, I think I'll admire my banner work.

The Duck Has Spoken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice banner!