Thursday, February 14, 2008

Info on new ad blocks


As you have probably noticed, there is a new ad box at both the top and bottom of the site. These ads are by the great people at Project Wonderful, who's ads I've always found to be both affective and unobtrusive.

I have added these ads in order to hopefully generate enough income to one day afford an independent domain for the blog. This day may not come for quite some time, but it's never too early to think of the future. These ads were not added in hopes of personal profit, but instead to ensure that this blog can one day become something truly great, with it's own URL, exclusive promotions and more. This was all done in hopes of providing better service to you, the readers.

I promise that ads will never become obtrusive or annoying. No pop-ups, no talking ads, and never any click-through commercials. It annoys me to no end when I see things like this on other websites, and I sure as heck don't want it to happen here. I'd rather lose money than deal with such annoying and distracting advertisements.

Also, I assure you that each pending bid for an ad here on One Duck's Opinion will be researched thoroughly before approval, to avoid any inappropriate content being linked to here on the site.

Thank you for reading One Duck's Opinion. Here's to an even greater blog down the road!

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: