Monday, July 7, 2008

Poll #47: "Who's your favourite female Nintendo character?" results, banner

"Princess Peach" 4 votes (10%)
"Princess Zelda" 9 votes (22%)
"Samus Aran" 19 votes (47%)
"Princess Daisy" 1 votes (2%)
"Toadette" 2 votes (5%)
"Other" 3 votes (7%)
"I don't know" 2 votes (5%)

Can't say I'm surprised at who won. After all, she's Samus Aran, the ass-kicking space bounty hunter. A little disappointed to see Daisy only get one vote, though.

This week's banner is just something random I whipped up. The theme? 8-bit. Relevance? Almost none. Moving on!



And now we have this week's poll: "When was the last time you played a Wii game?" To be honest, I really haven't touched it since... Last Tuesday. I've been meaning to get back into Brawl, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll definitely try to fix this tomorrow.

Alrighty then. Tonight's article will be posted sometime within the next few hours. No clue when exactly it'll be up, but chances are, all sane people will be asleep by then.

The Duck Has Spoken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy is a stupid whore...

Anonymous said...

that she is...