Monday, July 21, 2008

Poll #49: "What do you think of the Wii MotionPlus?" results, banner *ARTICLE DELAY*

"Awesome!" 24 votes (50%)
"Could be cool" 14 votes (29%)
"I don't know" 3 votes (6%)
"I'm not too keen on it" 1 vote (2%)
"Another freaking peripheral?!" 4 votes (8%)
"What's Wii Motion Plus?" 2 votes (4%)

I really think that Wii MotionPlus could bring along the second wave of Wii madness, as well as lengthen the Wii's lifespan by a year or two. It's just a pity that the third-party developers were so in the dark about it.

Along with Wii MotionPlus, another project announced last week was Animal Crossing: City Folk. As you can probably assume, I'm incredibly excited about this. To honour this announcement, I have made the following banner. BEHOLD!


In keeping with the celebrations, this week's poll is "What do you think of Animal Crossing: City Folk?". Of course, I don't really have to say anything here. You already know what I'm voting.

New article in a little while!

EDIT: Sorry, folks, but that new article will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm really trying to make this one great, and writing at a quarter past 3:00 AM sure isn't going to help make that happen. I'll resume writing tomorrow, and it should be completed by the evening. Again, sorry for the delay. I assure you, though, it will be for the best.

Now, to get to sleep before my legs collapse while sitting. Yeah, I'm that tired.

The Duck Has Spoken.

No comments: